Creative Silk Painting Courses
for Beginners and Improvers
Creative Silk Painting Courses for Adults in Woking, Surrey
Sorry! All silk painting courses are cancelled at the moment.
IMPORTANT NOTE MARCH 2020
Dear Students. Just to let you know that I am postponing all "in person" silk painting courses for now.
If you have a place booked on an upcoming course, I will be in touch individually to discuss your options - please check your emails and get in touch if you haven't heard from me by the end of March.
Thank you for your continued support in these difficult times.
Stay safe, stay well.
- "So enjoyed our time with you last 2 days and very fired up to improve my silk painting ability." JJ (Beginners, Aug 2019)
- "It was so helpful how you explained everything step by step" CK (Silk Scarf in a Day, May 2019)
- "Thank you for a really great day last Saturday, S and I were amazed at what everyone achieved." SR (Beginners, May 2019)
- "Just to say thank you for such a super day. Both S and I really enjoyed ourselves, and we learnt a lot." SS (Beginners, May 2019)
- "Thank you for a super day on Friday - we both really enjoyed ourselves and you have inspired S to continue." LH (Beginners, Aug 2016)
- "It was a fantastic day - can't wait for the next workshop." LP (Silk Scarf in a Day, Feb 2016)
- "Had a lovely day.....Jane is a great tutor with lots of helpful advice about colours and patterns." LN (Silk Scarf in a Day, Feb 2016)
- “...thank you for your help, advice and infectious enthusiasm for silk painting” AR (Beginners)
- “Just to say thank you for last Friday and to let you know how much we enjoyed our day of silk painting. C has worn her scarf several times over the weekend and the rest of us are delighted with what we have produced.” NF (Silk Scarf in a Day)
- “Thank you for an excellent day! The experience changed me (I know it sounds corny, but it did) 😃👍” CP (Beginners)
- “A very relaxed environment with all the tools available for use. Jane is very knowledgeable on this subject.” CP (Beginners)
- “I had a brilliant day Friday, thank you so much, learnt lots, loved playing with the colours and applications and also getting to understand silk a little.” GF (Beginners)
- “Thank you for such an exciting day and the opportunity to learn such beautiful and useful things about silk and silk painting.” RS (Beginners)
- “Thank you so much for a truely inspiring day yesterday - I did SO enjoy myself and thanks to all your information I can now "have a go" at home once I have ordered a starter-pack! A perfect day, and the other two, G and R, were charming and perfect companions in this new creative hobby, thank you so very much.” JH (Beginners)
- “I really enjoyed meeting you on Sunday and I so appreciate the lovely long time we had to practise some silk painting techniques. I returned home feeling very confident.” CH (Masterclass)