Terms & Conditions
Please read my T&Cs carefully before purchasing. By purchasing a product, gift voucher or booking a course with Jane Cameron - Artist you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions abide by The Consumer Contract Regulations. You are welcome to print or store these terms for your own records. Wherever the term "Working Days or Hours" is featured, this excludes bank holidays, weekends and public holidays such as Christmas. Any holiday times will be clearly displayed on the homepage. When you place an order with Jane Cameron - Artist you will be sent an order confirmation detailing your order, this is giving you ample opportunity to correct any possible errors (such as incorrect size or colour). Should you have any complaints, please send them to the contact information detailed at the bottom of this document.
All physical items are sold through www.janecameron.co.uk, or in person.
Prices are subject to change but are correct at time of posting. Any glitches, errors or typos are not required to be honoured. Any special offers will have a clear displayed end date.
Paypal is our main payment method - you can pay with your Paypal account, or by card through that system. To pay by card, you do not need to have an account with Paypal to purchase. You can also pay by bank transfer if you would like to, please email me to discuss as you will need an invoice. For courses, I accept cheque also, please email me to discuss this. For cheques, I will require your payment to have cleared at least 1 week before the course begins.
We ensure all items that are posted to our customers are of the highest standard but if there is ever a need to return an item we do accept returns for a full refund.
Under The Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel begins from the moment you place your order, up to 14 working days after receiving your order. Your right to cancel is unconditional.
If you wish to return an item, please notify us in writing (email is fine). We will then process your return. We would be grateful if you would return your items via recorded or tracked post, this is for your peace of mind, and ours. This is not a requirement of law, this is a courtesy request.
You will need to pay the return postage for your item.
Please note there will be no refunds on sale items, unless faulty.
Items marked as being reduced for having a defect, damage or any other reason will be exempt from the returns policy.
Returning Custom Items
Custom made items are exempt from The Consumer Contract Regulations; the only exception is if they're faulty. In this case, please refer to the returns section of this document.
Courses and gift vouchers are also exempt from returns.
All courses are non-refundable.
Courses are normally run on a Friday or Saturday - if you do not see the date you would like then please email or call to discuss your requirements.
The courses are run from Jane Cameron's home studio in Woking, Surrey. The studio is on the ground floor but there are half a dozen shallow steps up to the front door. There is parking available on nearby roads (please park considerately), or the location is just over a mile from Woking railway station.
All students must be over the age of 18 years, except by prior arrangement. All under-18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must also be taking part in the course.
All course places are transferable (once) to another course date, providing that this is done at least 10 working days prior to the original course start date. No refunds or transfers can be offered within 2 weeks of the course start date.
Jane Cameron reserves the right to cancel courses and a full refund will be offered in these circumstances. If you are offered a refund, you must accept it within three months of the offer being made.
Please bring yourself, any inspiration you would like to work from, a packed lunch (full day courses only) and an apron. Light refreshments (tea / coffee / squash / biscuits) are provided for all courses.
By purchasing a gift voucher from Jane Cameron - Artist you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions abide by The Consumer Contract Regulations. You are welcome to print or store these terms for your own records. Wherever the term "Working Days or Hours" is featured, this excludes bank holidays, weekends and public holidays such as Christmas. Any holiday times will be clearly displayed on the homepage. Should you have any complaints, please send them to the contact information detailed at the bottom of this document.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable, and have no cash value.
- All gift vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue. Expired vouchers will not be replaced or reimbursed.
- Gift vouchers are sent as a PDF to the specified email given at the time of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are available in the following denominations: £50, £60, £90, £150. You can purchase up to £150 per order.
- Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment for courses advertised on the Jane Cameron - Artist website.
- The total value of the gift voucher must be spent at one time, no change is given.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of a gift voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- Gift vouchers will be considered null and void without an expiry date and Jane Cameron - Artist signature.
- Every gift voucher will have a unique voucher code.
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for returns, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers are only valid at Jane Cameron - Artist.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Jane Cameron - Artist is final.
- All refunds of services purchased with a Jane Cameron - Artist gift voucher will be made in accordance with our standard refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our general terms & conditions apply to any purchase made using a gift voucher, however the specific gift voucher terms shall override the general terms where there is a conflict or inconsistency when a purchase is made using a voucher.
- Site offers and promotions do not apply when purchasing and redeeming gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers must not be resold and are for personal use only.
- If you're unhappy with your voucher purchase, your right to cancel is unconditional within 7 working days of purchase. If a cancellation is made within 7 working days, Jane Cameron - Artist will refund all monies paid and the voucher will become null and void.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of Jane Cameron - Artist is final.
Jane Cameron - Artist reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without warning.
Jane Cameron - Artist
07958 580 598
1 Vicarage Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 9BP
Last edited: September 2015